Case studies across all types of industries, of all sizes, have shown that integrated management systems are a great choice. From huge corporations to businesses with less than 4 employees, these systems are found to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Evidence also suggests that organisations that consult integrated management services professionals achieve success faster.
Ask The Right Questions
When you make the decision to follow this route the chances are you will simply Google ‘integrated management services’. And you’ll get plenty of results! So how do you choose?
When assessing integrated management services providers, these are the questions you should ask:
- Do you have experience across all major industries?
- Do you work with ISO management systems – including ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System & ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System?
- Do you offer workplace safety systems – such as AS/NZS 4801:2001, ISO 45001 & OHSAS 18001:2007?
- Do you tailor-make management systems to suit our needs?
- Do you provide integrated management system training?
- Do your clients gain certification first time?
- Are you Exemplar Global-certified?
- Can you help us with management reviews and business analysis?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’, that is the organisation to hire. That’s the level of expertise you should expect.
Creating and implementing your integrated management system takes time. Your consultants will want to meet with you and your management team to get a thorough understanding of what you do, and where you’re going. They also need to see which of your existing management systems can be integrated.
It makes sense to integrate things like workplace safety, environmental management and quality assurance. It will help your organisation work more efficiently and effectively, boost staff morale and productivity, and attract new customers.
Integrated management system training will ensure things are done right first time, every time. And that can only improve your reputation and your bottom line.